A program that:
1. Help you to Get involved/ experience what is it like to experience dying by volunteering at Elderly Home/Hospice/Palliative care...etc., such that you could get insight on what and how it feel like as we age/dying...etc. e.g. by helping the patient or the care givers on certain tasks, or simply being or talking to them...etc.
2. Connect/match you with the right pairing/ preference, e.g. your skills, hobbies, experience, early life style..etc. such that the learning /experience would be more personal / relevant. e.g. if you are a hair stylist, might be to match you with giving nice haircut to the patient, or if you are student who want to be a nurse, then the program might also match you to help a nurse...etc.
3. There would be some work-sheet/ suggestion/ simple questions, to provoke some action/change/ idea on what we could do to prepare for ours. The worksheet would varies from your interest/ stage of your life depends on the help offered, the people you connected with or the environment you work at..etc.
4. Link it up with others to form community, to trigger scale / bigger impact.
5. Somehow provide feedback to decision maker/ influencer/ designer/ research group...etc.
6. Some sort of community/group chat..etc. to sharing experience/learning/idea..etc to all volunteers for future idea/reference..etc.