Elder people and Ill people often don‘t feel motivated about life anymore, not engaged about any experience, and isolated, caged in their lives.
They lack activities where they have an important role, an important challenge, within a team or a community, where they can show their value and talents. In short, they lack sense of purpose and sense of belonging.
The idea is to find those activities, that they can share with others and recover motivation.
- Platform/Marketplace - The first objetive is to create a -made for elder- platform to connect elder people, where they can find activities offered. Maybe it shouldn‘t be a virtual platform, buy a physical place.
- Offerings - Second is to understand what kind of activities they would like to share with peers or children/young/adult people or even animals.
- For example, mixed activities, involving challenges.
- Nursing homes letting elders help to take care of children or pets
- Sports or games to share in mixed team (kids, pets and elders for example).
- Elder friendly Social hangouts - cooking a recipe, organising a gathering, a hangout to the movies or to the hotsprings, etc
- Personal development for elder, designed for them.
- Organisers - fostering people to organise activities, offering them through the platform, charge for taking part of it (platform would keep a commission), and even offering complementary services like pickup at home or providing supplies to make it sustainable.