The idea is: to create a 3D screens room, with a comfortable lying chair in the middle, where dying people can come to watch, feel, listen, experience one last time their favorite things in the world. Several options would be available.
1. Revisiting his/her favorite place in the world - they sit in the chair in the middle of the 3D room, and cameras bring them on a tour there.
2. Assisting to a virtual concert of loved artists through the same concept.
3. Team of expert create a video montage with elements of the person past (photos, movies, favorite songs). They sit in the middle of the room and have a peaceful look into their past.
4. The team can also produce a video montage that includes interviews of the relatives and friends. They could watch the people they love talking about them, telling stories or just expressing their feelings. (It would be a bit like assisting to the speeches of your funeral when your still alive).
Idea for Feasibility and Facilities:
- For the idea no.1 to be realizable, we could create a community of travelers, giving them 3D cameras, and they would film all the places they are visiting. Then, we match it with dying people wish and needs.
The client could also have a live experience with the traveller who is actually in the country/place. They could communicate in live, exchange and connect.