More into details:
Many of us upload our life event/key moment/feeling and emotion via social media. Sometime we say that facebook, social media plus big-data know us more than ourselves.
Let's leverage their capability to help us to do the below as grow old/ dying:
1. Reflect on those key moments, timeline and linking those with picture/ video..etc. make it more vivid.
2. Share key learnings & lesson ( or what could be done better...etc.)
3. Retag & Reconnect with the key people, restart the conversations.
4. Select who to share, who can see and when to share, e.g. to share it when i put my status as critical/ or to share it 100 days after i enter hospital..etc. ( has to be secured)
5. Create my life board/book/slideshow by simple clicks/ selecting those keyword/picture from my post and export to family and friends as a "farewell" gift.
Optional: (might need to check with those privacy issue. )
6. Leverage big data / data collection and turn those into learning for future research/ improvement: e.g. i. What are the top five emotion that people experience when they enter different stage of life/ dying and what we could do about it; ii. What are the key learning/reflection on certain key milestone, e.g. wedding or buying houses.. etc.
7. Make it searchable, e.g. if i am going through some certain cancer treatment, I would like to know what would be the top advise/keyword/emotion given from those who have gone throw those, such that we could improve the experience/ journey..etc.