I was inspired by this article and realised how children's food can be fun and creative. Jill is a mother of three sons and she cooks silly and fun food with her sons. what lovely food!!
- Before creating a meal, students will make a recipe for the meal considering nutrition and design.
- Students themselves will serve their creative meal.
- After Fun Restaurant day, they will analyse how much their friends liked the food, how they can improve it in the future.
- Children can grow their collaboration skills in a group
- Through designing their own meal, they can improve creativity.
- Providing their creative food in a school, they can feel confidence and have their sense of responsibility.
- Students might enjoy the creative meal more than the ordinary school meal.