Common platform for teachers and students wherein they can connect with each other and students can clear their doubts and questions
Tell us about your idea
Points from students
• Homeworks are not being corrected.
• Remote learning not helping much.
• Co-scholastic activities.
• Need for whiteboard as all topics are not clear in the audio.
• Difficult to clear doubts.
Points from parents
• Feel of the classroom should be able to interact with friends.
• Extra classes for shy kids.
Points from teachers
• Unaware whether students are understanding.
• Lack of interaction.
• Constantly checks students whether they understood or want to clear doubts.
• Gives students time to share if they have any problem.
• Asks children from time to time if they have any difficulty.
These are some of the points which we are incorporating in the idea:
• Forum for kids to ask questions and clear doubts.
• Developing a personal connection with students involves interacting with them in real life. Live sessions are the best way to build positive relations with students as it also provides a sense of normalcy.
• Weekly parents, teachers connect so that parents are known about the particular subject/topics, this way parents become first-line help to children.
• Interactions between teachers and students more effective and collaborative
Tell us a little bit about yourself and what inspired you to share this idea.
We are a team of 2 UX designers (Manish and Neha) and we have been observing that both teachers and students are struggling in the learning process in this pandemic. Neha being the parent of 2 kids is able to empathize and see the severity of this problem. Education plays a very important role in society and we are hoping these ideas will improvise the overall learning process.