Tell us about your idea
Access to materials: Schools can use various mediums like
1. Post: Post offices have wide network. Schools can send learning material through Post.
2. Scan: Scan learning material and share it through e-mail or through app
3. Audiobooks: Schools can share link to audiobooks through school app.
Access to free food:
1. Food kiosks / Food delivery centers to be opened outside nearest Post office / milk delivery centers. Students who require free food can rely on Food kiosks / delivery centers for free food. Food can be sourced either through surplus inventory with Hotels or Government schemes. Students should be provided with Location Tags for easy identification. These tags will be linked to respective Food centers outside nearest post office for trace ability.
2. Food packs used as learning elements:
Use back side of flap for sharing easy math, science, languages. It will be happy learning through Food packs.
1. Lot of e-commerce companies / banks have come up with multiple services. Such companies can have interface with school apps for other services.
2. Parent - School service coordinator:
Unlike customer service, schools can nominate Service coordinator. Parents who wish to seek additional services can call the coordinator and seek additional services at nominal costs.
Tell us a little bit about yourself and what inspired you to share this idea.
Parent who believes in inculcating innovation and education as basic necessity