Digital board to be used by teachers for clear communication/understanding of particular topics/lessons
Tell us about your idea
Points from students
• Difficult to understand and need of whiteboard as all topics are not clear in the audio.
• Sharing videos of topics.
• Want to have physical classes.
• Concepts to be played in the form of video and interesting.
Points from teachers
• Prepares slides before every class.
• Lack of Infrastructure- no boards/projectors.
• Students are interested to use technology for ease of work and they can engage teachers in different methods.
These are some of the points which we are incorporating in the idea:
• Use of digital board for teachers
• Improves classroom management by creating interests and motivation among students by letting them also collaborate on this board.
• Use of audio, visual and other materials as well
Tell us a little bit about yourself and what inspired you to share this idea.
We are a team of 2 UX designers (Manish and Neha) and we have been observing that both teachers and students are struggling in the learning process in this pandemic. Neha being the parent of 2 kids is able to empathize and see the severity of this problem. Education plays a very important role in society and we are hoping these ideas will improvise the overall learning process.