A community repository of videos, sessions, notes and articles that is accessible to teachers and students
Tell us about your idea
Our research indicated there is a need for a community repository which enables the entire community to share communicate and help each other.
Points from students
• Sharing videos of topics
• Meeting friends
• Technical Issues( network problem, disconnection problem, screen sharing, voice breaking, video freezing)
• Missing social interaction
• Teaching in the form of PDF, PPT
Points from teachers
• Lack of interaction and more interaction is needed between the student and teachers.
• Limited resources.
• Not all teachers are trained in using the technology.
• Internet issue suggests offline videos for poor connectivity.
• Prepares slides before every class.
These are some of the points which we are incorporating in the idea
• Community Repository of videos, sessions.
• The student to student sharing of educational information like videos, notes, links, etc.
• Teachers can follow each other works.
• Teachers can create tutorials and short lessons and share/upload.
• Students can access information, download and view it later.
Tell us a little bit about yourself and what inspired you to share this idea.
We are a team of 2 UX designers (Manish and Neha) and we have been observing that both teachers and students are struggling in the learning process in this pandemic. Neha being the parent of 2 kids is able to empathize and see the severity of this problem. Education plays a very important role in society and we are hoping these ideas will improvise the overall learning process.