For most students school isn’t just about academics, it is also about social interactions. As we near the end of the school year, many students are feeling the loss of social connections and milestone events like sports tournaments, end-of-year performances and showcases, award assemblies, prom and graduation.
Has your experience during school closures sparked new ideas for:
- Fostering collaborative group work to support peer-to-peer learning?
- One-on-one time between teachers and students?
- Virtual games/sports tournaments?
- Virtual ceremonies, such as prom and graduation?
- Remote advisories or virtual circles where students can build community with peers?