Simple is Better!
People need to go to work: every single valid solution of many proposal remains partial, leaving holes around it.
People pass on pathogens with their hands and their breath: this is mainly to be avoided. Prevention is much less expensive than any other approach.
For example, clothing, consumer products are objects that can carry pathogens with them. You have to disinfect them.
1. In the streets and in crowded environments simple sanitary facilities must be implemented: sinks, taps and soap in pump dispencers so that everyone can often wash their hands frequently or even dispencers of hand sanitizer in micro kiosks with portion every 30 sec. (to avoid misunderstandings that accumulate to sell the solution elsewhere).
2. Everyone must wear transparent face masks as in the photo. These masks must be worn and removed from a handle on the head. These masks can be wrapped in a robust and soft micro-fiber fabric such as those used in diapers resembling beekeeper hats. These masks are light, allow a very wide view and arouse good protection against sneezing and coughing.
3. Closed environments such as homes and workplaces as well as super markets, etc., must be equipped with ozonators. These seats must be temporarily disinfected for ozonation which lasts on average 10-20 minutes for the purpose of total environmental disinfection, including packaging and consumable consumables themselves without causing damage to health.
Ozone is made up of three oxygen atoms, it is highly oxidizing - extremely disinfectant (99.99%) which, given its instability, breaks down within 10 minutes and returns to its original structure which is oxygen.
The ozonators are aroused by a non-perishable economic technology and can be implemented anywhere; they work with electricity.
4. Masks, shoes, clothes can be arranged in cabinets containing ozonators so as to be disinfected after each use.
5. Chlorine dioxide diluted in water is a highly disinfectant agent and can be applied anywhere. But for indoor disinfection, ozone is better since it does not require knowledge and specialization in chemistry and its pollution rate is zero. Chlorine dioxide can be used in the roofs of houses so that it dilutes with rainwater to take advantage of its disinfectant effect on the soil and also in the sub-soil.
6. In urban means of transport it is recommended to distribute thin plastic gloves containing soap foam. Within seconds, users' hands will be disinfected and the areas touched by the hands will remain clean.
7. Transparent masks (such as 'beekeeper' masks) or combined with muzzle masks can constitute a sensor for interception of body heat related to a warning LED.
8. Drivers of urban means of transport must be protected by a separation booth.
9. Purchases must always be paid for by telephone.
Only by combining these and perhaps other associated preventions on can return to 'normal life' until the Covid-19 extinction and any other pandemic can be prevented.
The movements of the unemployed and homeless must be monitored.
The spreading of micro-bubbles of water in large environments easily provokes evaporation, returning to having dust containing pathogens that can be re-raised.
This solution can be implemented with the addition of disinfectant agents such as chlorine dioxide.
Ozone (O3) consists of three oxygen atoms (O2), it is an unstable gas, called such because in a few minutes it re-converts to oxygen, maintaining a non-polluting state. For this reason, ozone cannot be stored; it must be produced in the place where it must be used. Artificially, it is generally produced with ozonizers, extremely simple devices that run on electricity. In nature, ozone is aroused by some natural physical-chemical reactions, each on its own.
Since the beginning of the 1900s, ozone was mainly used to purify water due to the fact that its oxidizing action is more effective than other disinfectants towards a wider spectrum of microorganisms and because in a few minutes it re-transforms into oxygen. The oxidizing action aroused by ozone is used as a bactericidal, fungicidal and inactivating agent for viruses. Oxidation deactivates the viral receptors used to create the bond with the cell wall to be invaded, eliminating the 'mechanism' of aggression against these cells.
Ozone can be produced to be dispersed in closed areas such as closets for clothes and shoes, in super markets between the shelves and from above, in closed rooms dedicated to crowding.
Given its oxidizing and therefore harmful effect on animals and people, ozone production must be carried out at alternating but very efficient periods of 10-20 min., in an environment free of crowds, possibly as an example in the hours closed for visits and in accordance with the need for specific quantity.
These suggestions came from a brainstorm caused by the rush of the situation.
Although now you will not consider these principles as the most plausible solution package, with time you will see that in reality, the steps that will be taken will be more or less those that I have indicated.
I am an inventor: Packaging, softwares and unlimited hydro-electric energy production at zero energy production cost.
If you want to contact me, I am looking for investors for a patent association.