re_action promotes concrete action in the face of the coronavirus epidemic. We build virtual communities of change that collectively deploy solutions for the most vulnerable:healthcare professionals, homeless, and the elderly.
How does it work? Over one week, trained makesense community organizers guide groups of 15 citizens. Daily emails and virtual check-ins provide support for taking concrete action. makesense aims to leverage its global reach to scale re_action across 50 cities by June 2020 - engaging 50,000 citizens and facilitating 100,000 actions to help 1 million people.
understand the needs
of the most vulnerable
take action and
become an organizer
and scale solutions
partner to create resilient communities
re_action is now operating since one month with incredible
results and exponential growth in 6 countries.
- Started with 65 citizens/ week engaged, in France
- After 3 weeks now scaled to 1000 citizens/ week engaged in France and 3000 expected next week.
- Pilots have been launched in 6 countries ( UK, Marroco, Mexico, Phillipines, Peru, Belgium )
- 15 200 hygiene kits for homeless
- 2280+ meals delivered
- 75 200 masks, 12 350 face shields, 200 homes for healthcare professionals
- 8550 check-in calls to elderly
- 585 small businesses partners
- Each participants helps an average
of 42 people
makesense aims to leverage its global reach to scale re_action across 50 cities by June 2020 - engaging 50,000 citizens and facilitating 100,000 actions to help 1 million people. Partner to create resilient communities where citizens are equipped to answer their communities need at scale. Let s build a chain of solidarity as viral as the virus itself.