Create an awareness to stay strong mentally and fight this together as responsible citizens.
The resource section 'Advice for public' by the WHO is useful and a reliable source of information.
Upload or share a link to this resource/message/source of information to share it with others.
In what ways did you change your behaviors as a result of this resource?
Indoor ain't that bad!
1. Case for Social Distancing (Learn new skills).
2. Myth Busters.
3. Significant improvement in Daily Hygiene.
What information do you feel you are missing about COVID-19?
1) CHAOS management (Guideliness) w.r.t lockdown versus availability of essential goods (curb panic buying, discrimination, inflation).
2) Managing the vulnerable sections of society (daily wage, diabetic, poor, slum dwellers)
3) Volunteering , Counselling helplines, Feedback channels.
Propagate the persona to Stop: Being adventurous, Panic buying, Greed, Miscommunication, Circulation of cheap jokes, littering used face masks.
What populations or personas are not currently being addressed with today’s COVID-19 information?
Be a Water Hero!
a) Ground level reality: Design virtual communications on a daily basis through official gov channels (radio, sms, media) at country level to appraise the public on facts and preparedness to deal with uncertainty.
b) Humanity over Economy: Our top priority should be on the Health of every citizen on Planet Earth.
c) Matured Leadership: Keeping our differences aside, global leaders must leverage strengths, ideas & resources to fight against this one global enemy.