The virus enters our body through our mouth and nostrils, travels through our digestive system and is eliminated through our bowels. This indicates that the body's immune system can fight the virus successfully. Furthermore, the virus is airborne and attaches to surfaces. Bleach and other chemically toxic "sanitizers" do not prevent inhalation of the virus.
Our responders need equipment that is up to date and also prevents them from overheating. Heat stress caused by overheated responders in heat-trapping PPE causes high turnover in equipment, diminished time treating victims and depletion of scarce PPE resources.