Online media where makesense volunteers, NGO leaders and social entrepreneurs inform positively and train citizens to key skills to support
- In the Philippines, this platform presents all the opportunities to support from home: http://helpfromhome.ph/ - I found super well made and user friendly
- In the Philippines, there is this open-source map that provide key information for the communities: groceries / mode of transportation / hospitals etc...: https://phdash.com/?fbclid=IwAR0DLWM8SF1A_pAdz_oBAVnlUOLCeenkQ6vgFBfuxxYQoDqcMIuN5Ou0cF0
- In France, all the key informations to live healthy physically and mentally, to understand the crisis and to support our frontliners: https://www.facebook.com/groups/522098788734417/permalink/533603834250579/
- Globally, of course the Makesense TV - most people want to help but don't know how and it's very frustrating. With the makesense TV people educate themselves but also learn concrete ways of supporting while staying at home: https://spreadsense.makesense.org/programming-makesense-tv/?lang=en
In what ways did you change your behaviors as a result of this resource?
- we launched online programs to engage Community leaders organize logistic solutions for NGOs and frontliners so they can stay focus on their solutions: https://makesense.org/en/re-action/
- We observe that with this crisis, people go less to supermarkets for their groceries in the Philippines: they actually order from our social enterprises that offer fresh and organic vegetables from our local farmers
- Less physical connections but more human connections: with this crisis, a lack of humanity is rising especially regarding the most marginalized. We have the responsibility to remind people of the importance to respect, listen and support others
In what ways did you share this information?
We mostly use social media like FB and IG and for all our events Zoom
What information do you feel you are missing about COVID-19?
- How long it will last
- For the Philippines, there is a real lack of transparency: even if they say that the situation is better, how can we trust them?
- What's next?
What populations or personas are not currently being addressed with today’s COVID-19 information?
- the poorest
- people with disabilities
- people who don't have access to internet