Give under-informed communities access to 'acurate' information on COVID-19
The project is a joint collaboration between MasterPeace, global peace movement together with Cell-ed, the platform for teaching adults the basic skills they need to better their lives.
Both MasterPeace and Cell-ed teamed-up to create access to information for hard- to- reach people cannot get access to the information they need and many do not even have internet access, smartphones or TVs to stay informed on important current events.
The idea is to create data-pool of information from different parts of the world that fits to different contexts on a local level.
In what ways did you change your behaviors as a result of this resource?
- Access to free and 'accurate' information
- Available on any mobile phone – no data or internet needed
- Provide practical advice from top experts on how to protect yourself and your communities.
What information do you feel you are missing about COVID-19?
- 'Accurate and reliable information to fight the fake-news flow of information in different parts of the world especially in communities that lack access to 'correct' information
What populations or personas are not currently being addressed with today’s COVID-19 information?
- People with no access to internet or smartphones
- Rural and marginalized communities
- Vulnerable groups