Crafting mindful activities with no age-bar and so everyone can engage.
Coronavirus- worldometer is one of the reliable source to follow as it provides statistics about entire world with tabs such as, new cases added, recovered and also shows graphs as a medium of representation. Following this website showcases percentage that are recovered wherein the news flash on television only shows deaths and the visuals and texts regarding deaths might lead to depression and trouble mental health.
In what ways did you change your behaviors as a result of this resource?
Overall, I have become more calm. Following the site (mentioned above) has lightened hope in this dark period that we all are going through.
In what ways did you share this information?
- Social Media: WhatsApp, Instagram.
What information do you feel you are missing about COVID-19?
- Pets: information regarding pet animals and it's relation to cover-19
- Daily food to consume: What to consume and what not to consume?
- What next: After quarantine period, what are the chances of getting cover-19. What would be the scenario of work life. This a threat until when?
- Will we be immune to cover-19 during the quarantine period? if so, how?
What populations or personas are not currently being addressed with today’s COVID-19 information?
- Crowd like Type-1 diabetic are spoken less about (only through social media and groups) but not by the govt or by others.
- Current pregnant ladies.
- People with down syndrome and/ or other disabilities
- Toddlers that are recently born and have not been vaccinated otherwise.