Dear, Good morning,
I would like to share an idea that could be one more help, among the several already existing, in the fight against the sustained transmission of COVID-19:
Bearing in mind that the means of transmission are multiple, also occurring through physical contact with COVID-19 virions present on surfaces, according to a scientific study.
01. The idea is to develop a glove with germicidal action to destabilize the virus present on surfaces that people have contact with.
02. It is used throughout the period that the person is in environments such as work, school, public places.
03. Concomitant to carrying out their daily activities, using the glove with germicidal action, the population increases protection and contributes to the cleaning of surfaces.
04. How would this germicidal action be? What substances would this glove have? How long would this action last? I believe that these questions can be better answered with investment from government, research institutions, material engineering companies. The intention is to get the idea to reach those who can invest in the deep study of these issues and development (put into practice).
05. This would be just another resource in the fight against sustained transmission. All help is very welcome during this period.