In developed countries where the majority of the population have smartphones/mobile data, governments & health ministries are able to share real time updates, guidances etc. Some countries are even using GPS to track potential carrier and warn the public of potential exposure. These tools are not relevant for over 4 million people in developing countries who do not have access to smartphones or reliable mobile data.
We are working to provide similar tools to governments in developing countries that enables them to instantanesouly communicate with and collect information from their populations through any mobile devide even without mobile data.
The N-Frnds platform (which has over 15 million users, 21 patents) offers an ability for monitoring, reporting and interacting with citizens and healthcare workers in both urban and remote settings with no need for mobile data or cost to the citizen (mobile app and web are supported as well).
Further we have a long-term strategic partnership with Microsoft (Co-Sell Partner) and as part of our solution our rolling out combined N-Frnds Microsoft solutions designed for 'last mile' users in emerging markets which we are working with Microsoft to adapt for the current COVID-19 outbreak. All information collected through our platform and interactions with citizens will be shared with developing country governments in interactive dashboards (Microsoft Powerbi) that they can use for monitoring and dealing with this crisis.
Our solution includes:
- Reporting by citizens of symptoms and receiving consultation from medical providers
- Mapping of incidents of infection and sharing with the population through any mobile phone (a unique back-end solutions combining information collected from various channels including from phones with no mobile data (USSD) as well as via mobile app (Microsoft Kaizala) and web(Microsoft Teams)
- A real time country level dashboard of the COVID-19 - e.g. amount of sick people in each area Ability to send alerts, warnings, tips and updates
- Community communication – ability to set up digital groups for community leaders to interact with their members and share tips and advice. (Ability to do group management based on location, hierarchies, permissioning (e.g. one-way broadcasts, interactive groups etc.)
- Geolocation Tagging – We have the ability to leverage data collected through mobile phones and networks to identify the location of the user with the needed adaptation to provide such capabilities in the Developing Countries. This can assist in tracking the whereabout of citizens who have been infected.
- Monitoring usage of medical equipment and protection gear – System for tracking the availability of selected equipment, supplies, shortages enabling global health organizations to identify and support when shortages occur (Optional)