- Health care has never been this worse in the history of Nigeria, with just 30,000 doctors to cater for 180 million people, and no adequately equipped health centres, and the worst hit are the underserved or the unreached areas. In Nigeria today we have over 11 million cases of Acute Malnutrition, with Several Millions of Non Acute and over 10 million confirmed cases of Diabetes, whereby one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria, records a new cases per week, while many die at home because they can't get to see doctors.
We looked towards Nutrition, however, to get a good meal plan from a Certified Dietician in Nigeria costs $30-$40 a month, that's like 50% of an average Nigerian salary, yet people do not have health information enough to take steps of health in the comfort of their homes.
We decided to employ an integrated tech solution which has the following
1. An AI powered E-health Platform that allows Virtual Consultations with Doctors, Nutritionists and Dieticians and other health consultants
2. A disruptive provision for the Last miles by making the app and web have a Patient Management System that can work offline and in rural areas, allowing a doctor to handle several people
3. An AI and Data Powered Meal plan Creator tailored to meet Nigerian or African needs and Perculiarities.
4. A Market place that is Just Nutrition and Health focused
5. A community where people can discuss health matters and cure themselves of mental depression and other major challenges and get support by others and with a bot powered knowledge base
6. A health emergency solution
Can we Achieve these in one robust solution?
YES, and that is Nutriture Health App (A super App) synched with 2 major webApps and Last miles GSMA solutions.
We want to Place Health in the Palms of Every Human.
That is what we created and this is the Vision we're already running with.