Covid positive patients & non-Covid individuals when practicing self quarantine at home can use the mobile app that uses Geo-fencing technology - to follow social distancing when ordering for food/groceries to be delivered to home . The User can build a perimeter around their home or extended home area to raise an alarm if a Covid positive individual is in your perimeter area. Government should enforce their citizens to use this app - partnering with Apple and Google is the way forward , tagging the individual citizens (perimeter radius 10 miles) to nearest health care hospital and testing them for covid-19 . Only the healthcare has the write access to the App to update the covid 19 +ve/-ve data.
- Government could use location data from mobile to build clusters of covid +ve red areas.
- Individuals with covid -ve can be aware of their neighborhood (Given: The right to information Act).
- Avoid groceries / food delivered to home by covid +ve carriers .
- Government can communicate with its citizens using push notification of this App.
- Good measures can be taken by government to handle the covid +ve individuals.