50 years later, most citizens live in a high rise apartments located in the sky. This rapid transformation has killed off a large part of the community spirit which older generations still reminisce about until today.
- Use the existing resident committees in existing residential areas to take ownership of specific community decks
- Allow external organizations to propose a use of the space for non-profit purposes
- Resident committee decides what projects to approve
- National Sports Council - To organize exercise activities for residents on a regular basis i.e. table tennis tournaments for residents, yoga sessions, stretching exercise sessions for old folk
- National Arts Council - Allow of artists to use the walls and pillars as artistic space, busking week during festive seasons, music classes, art classes
- NGO's - Allow for NGO's to showcase their work and exhibits i.e. promotion of green causes, promotion of health causes etc.
- Resident's flea market
- Resident's sports tournaments
- Block parties - Supporting the National soccer team together through a communal screening at the community decks
- Resident's picnics and dine out
- Resident's community art sessions to decorate their own decks
- Resident's gardening efforts