MY OWN WAY OF PREVENTING MOSQUITO, AND IT IS WORKING IN VERY MANY COMMUNITIES HERE IN NIGERIA
This is perhaps simplest way to get rid of mosquitoes.
1. camphor. 50 grams, (as shown in photo)
It should last for a month or more.
2. Take any small bowl, put one camphor tablet in it, and fill it with water, normal water will do.
3. Put any corner of your room, you can see immediate effect .if there were any mosquitoes they will go away.
4. To make more effective, crush camphor slightly, if room is big, use two bowls with same process.
5. You can change water after 2 days. Use old water it to wipe floor.
If you don't get in small sizes, try breaking it in capsule size to avoid wastage.
Some more remedies:
1. Put out a dish of soapy water:
If you're having an outdoor meal, you can keep mosquitoes away by placing a
dish of water with some dish soap in a discreet place nearby. The mosquitoes
will be attracted to the water source, and they'll get trapped in the soap
bubbles and drown.
2. Use lighting that doesn't
attract mosquitoes. Place LED lights around doorways, windows and porches.
Mosquitoes won't hang around if the light is sourced from LED lights, yellow
bug lights or sodium lamps.
3. Place 2 tablets of camphor on
different corners of the room or at places where mosquitoes seem to love to
stay! Leave them there and they will evaporate in a day or so keeping the air
purer and mosquito free.