The Zika Communication Network (ZCN) is a one-stop shop for Zika prevention and preparedness materials.
ZCN connects responders with state-of-the-art knowledge and tools that they can easily use or adapt. The collection is continually updated and users are encouraged to submit evidence-based materials to the collection.
ZCN materials can be searched by resource type, topic, audience, language, country, or publication source. They address:
- Social behavior change communication (SBCC)
- Vector control
- Delivery of maternal and child health and family planning services
- Research and development updates
We hope that ZCN will achieve the following goals:
- Empower communities to tackle the Zika epidemic with best-practice communication tools and resources.
- Provide health care workers on the front lines of preventing, diagnosing, and treating Zika and related negative pregnancy outcomes with high quality counseling materials and training resources.
- Enable preparedness, as the spread of Zika and the associated negative pregnancy outcomes are a public health emergency requiring a coordinated global response.
- Equip leaders, including policymakers, health ministers, and other key players, to curb the spread of Zika and promote prevention.