Plastic brings lots of convenient to our lives, however, compared with the short-term convenience, the long-term harm to the environment that the plastic brings is hard to ignore. Reduce the plastic use in life is one of the most fundamental solutions to decrease the damage by plastic waste. There are some tips from my half-year plastic-free life experience.
• Use reusable shopping bags and containers in the shopping
• Use the reusable coffee cup and stainless or bamboo straw instead of dispensable goods
• Shop in bulk food shop to avoid the plastic food packaging
• Homemade or grow my food instead of purchase
• Limit the consumption desire and save money
• Enjoy the achievement in reducing the plastic use in daily life
• Create instead of purchase