Ocean plastic is born on land, with eight million tons of that plastic entering our oceans EVERY YEAR. If we don’t act now, by 2050 there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish. (World Economic Forum)
Our focus should be on stopping that flow, while cleaning up the plastic that's already there. It’s not realistic to ignore the plastic that’s now pervasive in our natural environmental
SeaForm creates a value chain.
By providing a direct economic incentive to collect plastic, sort plastic and up-cycle plastic, SeaForm shows people that there is value in waste.
Sustainable solutions have to make business sense.
SeaForm shows communities that there’s value in waste.
- SeaForm has developed a range of design-driven goods for ocean-minded travelers
- SeaForm shares the tools and the designs to make up-cycled goods with coastal communities globally
- Makers work with their communities to harvest plastic from the environment and create SeaForms
- Makers sell up-cycled goods to travellers locally and via SeaForm’s online market
- You (the ocean-minded traveler) buy SeaForms and directly support makers in coastal communities (each product sold means we can provide more tooling to another coastal-community)
- Coastal Communities see value in plastic pollution and are incentivised to collect more plastic. Meaning cleaner beaches, cleaner waterways, cleaner streets and less plastic in landfills
- Coastal Communities find even more creative ways to use plastic pollution