1. There will be dispensing machines with multiple outlets corresponding to different brand of shampoos. These dispensing machines will be placed at the retail shops which currently sells sachets.
2. User will go to the retail shop to buy shampoo.
3. The retailer will give user the refillable shampoo sachet. The cost of the sachet will be kept relatively high to promote reusing the sachet.
4. User inserts the coin into the machine, opens the cap and fills the sachet with the dispensing machine.
5. User takes the filled sachet home.
6. Users opens the cap of sachet while taking a bath.
7. When user needs shampoo again, user will go to dispensing machine and refill it.
8. When the sachet is damaged due to long use, the user can buy another one.