This solution aims to eliminate the waste produced when plastic packets of liquid products are used on an as needed basis. We want to deliver these products to people through a bulk dispensary at their local drug store or convenience store. This will be a one stop shop with these liquid products in bulk, and consumers can bring in small bottles to fill up as much product as they need.
Let's see how this would work in the case of personal hygiene products.
1. Go to the store and purchase bottles from the cashier. This is a one time fee.
2. Bring your bottles to the bulk dispensary section. There will be different containers from which you can pump out soap, shampoo, body wash, toothpaste, etc.
3. Fill up with your bottle with whatever you need, as much as you need.
4. Go to the cashier and pay for your products. Each product is charged by weight.
5. When you run out, bring your bottles back and re-use them by refilling them with whatever you need.
- No more repeat waste from the packaging of liquid packets, since the bottles can be reused again and again
- Suppliers to the store can ship products in bulk instead of in separate packaging, meaning less cost on their end
- The retail store save shelf space because they won't have to display separate packages of products
- Consumers are able to have a one-stop shop for all their needs and can eliminate waste from their lives