Various kind of recyclable Sachets, bags, and other plastic products have already introduced in the world, yet, it seems that these products are still do not get attention from commercial companies maybe because of its cost, commercialism, safety, and quality as the fact shows there are still an astounding amount of waste on the ground and ocean.
In other words, it is time to dramatically change current supply chains around packaging, how they use packaging.
Long, flat pieces of plastic are the worst for entanglement. (Source: plastinography.org) (http://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2017-02-27/plastic-and-plastic-waste-explained/8301316)
An estimated 8 billion tonnes of plastic entered the ocean in 2010 (Supplied: Jambeck et al/Science 2015)(http://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2017-02-27/plastic-and-plastic-waste-explained/8301316)
In order to overcome this obstacles, we will seek and further develop the best recyclable and biodegradable plastic pellets in its cost, commercialism, safety, and quality to produce eco-friendly products with our technology.
Replacing non-degradable plastic Sachets, bags, Packaging with its environmentally friendly 100% biodegradable & 100% recyclable plastic will enable the reduction of non-recyclable small-format plastics waste.
It is really simple!
But not only that, this project will create jobs by building New 100% Biodegradable & 100% Recyclable Biomass Plastic factories.
For example, the expert says,
"Reducing packaging waste keeps trash out of landfills, pollution out of the ocean, and even supports the economy by creating jobs in the recycling industry. California's goal of reaching a 75 percent recycling rate by 2020 could create 110,000 jobs." (https://www.nrdc.org/experts/peter-lehner/fast-food-trash-nation-time-cut-down-packaging-waste)
Color of the products:
Sachet can be either clear film to let user know clearly what in it and/or colored to be printable.
Recommended biomass plastic materials:
100% Biodegradable & 100% Recyclable Plastic made from plants such as Bamboo, "PHYSERON" has already developed in 2013 in Japan by Kei Kei Inc..
Advantages of 100% natural biomass plastic, called "PHYSERON" are;
1. Unlike other biomass plastics, PHYSERON allows 100% recyclability as it is produced purely from plants (ex. bamboo, rice husk, thinned wood, straw of rice, corn & sugar cane trunk, hop vine, sawdust, rice bran, and etc.) without petroleum ingredients.
2. No hassle of after use, as it can be disposed and burned like other burnable waste without toxic gas emission, and when it is in soil, it collapses and degrades in three to eight months.
3. Like conventional plastics, PHYSERON maintains the same level of productivity, pricing, and hardness as ABS.
4. Unlike many biomass plastics that use edible plant on the markets, "Physeron" is based on non-edible plants as the main ingredient.
5. It biodegrades also in the sea.
6. After "PHYSERON" is biodegraded in the ground, it will be composted.
7. At incineration, the CO2 emissions of "PHYSERON" products are lower than the CO2 emissions of non-biodegraded plastics.
8. Since it is possible to use the current die machine and molding machine to produce favored biodegradable plastic products, this contributes lowering equipment expenses.
9. Since PHYSERON can also be produced by from plants with no utility value and, it contribute to environmental preservation.
Bamboo tree is one of the best choices as resource materials not only in Asia but also anywhere in the world because of its high fertility, low cost, and safeness and even many are free.
Building "PHYSERON" factories in the low income areas creates employment and protect the earth.
Instead of using non-biodegradable materials, using coffee & juice Sachets made from 100% Biodegradable & 100% Recyclable Plastic will help reduce waste and environment damage.
The shapes of products can be vary.