Dispensers have been around for years and they have been evolved
Reference: CocaCola, sodas, water etc...
We have been using dispensers in everyday life for such like:
- Water: at home and at the store
- Coffe: at Stores, at home or others
- Soda: at the stores, Theaters and more "they are digital now Freestyle Soda Machine"
- Snacks and Grains: at grocery stores
- Snacks from vending machines "they are digital now" telling info of product and price$
People are used to digital things: This is a skill we all are sharing using cellphones, tablets, computers not just for the primary functions and also for online shopping, interaction with others, taking pictures, taking videos, working, texting etc..
"People are more conscious using their own bags for groceries and also are exploring healthier ways to eat and using more organic and artisan products like artisan soap."
This bring us an oportunity to reduce the use of plastics
Style and Identity:
Every day people are in the search of their own style and identity in their selves and surroundings.
- Fashion design (color, style, comfort, etc..)
- Interior design (Style, decor, colors, funtionality)
- Expressing their selves as individuals (what things work for them, in their own uniqueness like makeup, creams, shampoo, gels, soap, etc...
"This is and oportunity to have you own container for multiple uses and matching the style and color of the bathroom."
Experience At the Store:
There are aisle of a lot options to select from but it can be overwhelming and time consuming the majority of the products come in a plastic containers in different sizes this making the stacking for the employes more elaborate it and the finding for costumers less productive.
Experience At Home:
you end up with different plastic containers in all sizes and colors for different users they don't match the style of the bathroom and also makes the cleaning difficult and the fact they will be in the garbage after finish.
Using a self care product dispenser will help to reduce the plastic but an also will decrease the visual contamination we are exposed in every day shopping and not always needed. Since is not always productive and practical.
Would be great to have an info icon on the screen of the dispenser machine to find what is right for you. Since most of the times in a normal grocery store there is not a person to help in the decision. specialy when is a new thing you are looking for.