Sustainable development is at the heart of global concerns. Initiatives are steadily increasing from the earth summit to cop 21. Economic efficiency, ecological responsibility, social solidarity and intercultural responsibility are the objectives to be achieved at both global and local level. The implementation of Agenda 21 in each STATE involves the implementation of various activities.
The Cameroonian government, development partners and civil society work - each according to its prerogatives - to implement the objectives of sustainable development. This vast field of action requires the mobilization, the involvement of all the actors and the innovation in order to reach the expected objectives.
It is in this perspective that fits our project that results from several observations:
- Many people face the problem of clothing and lack of basic commodities in our towns and villages. While some throw them or burn them;
- Many children are born in our maternity homes without any diapers while others are in abundance and opulence;
- Many people are having trouble getting their shoes on. While next to them, the shoes are burned and poured into the rivers;
- In our cities and countryside, there are many children who do not have school bags;
- Our bins are flooded with used clothes, old bags, old blankets, old shoes and so on;
- In our families people shared clothes, bags and shoes. It is often given to brothers, cousins, etc.
- Magico-religious conceptions urge both to abandon this practice of sharing "their intimate objects";
- Technological development contributes to the emergence of a consumer society characterized by the production and use of gadgets of all kinds.
Our idea bring a solution to these by collecting, recycling and giving smile.