Finding the right balance between animal ( aka COW) herd size and available forage is essential to good grazing management in any continuous or rotational grazing system.
We need rocket science to answer the questions above
• the length of your grazing season in days
• the average weight of one of your animals
• the total number of acres available for grazing
• the average yield of your pasture per acre
• The daily utilization rate for livestock
and many more!!
We feed COW with methane generating dry feed or lousy grass which we human don't even eat. What happens to Cow Diet??
WHAT IF we can provide the COW with good fresh nutritious feeds to give us all the milk and meat we required with LESS methane?