iNuka Pap Ltd is a financial technology social enterprise whose mission is to increase financial access and improve livelihoods of Kenya’s rural poor.
iNUKA pap limited have developed a philosophy of providing simple and relevant services to their customers. Through services such as mobile wallet, Saccos are gathering more in depth data on their customer. With iNuka Pap’s platform members enjoy the convenience of depositing and having access to loans instantly.
iNuka Pap takes convenience to a new level and promises to address customer’s financial requirements anywhere and anytime.
Since inception in January 2016, Inuka Pap has achieved the following
- iNuka Pap platform and mobile app launched providing instant loans to registered Sacco members.
- 3 Saccos registered on the system.
- More than 3,405 active members registered on the system.
- Loans disbursed to the value of $530,000.
- Saccos profit increased by 15% due to services provided on the platform.
- Average transaction costs reduced from 35% of transaction amount to 15%.
- $15,000 in revenue generated from registration fees and commissions charged on loans.
- An agreement has been signed with Britam Insurance to underwrite low cost medical insurance cover